Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Morning workout didn't happen

Well just as I figured, the morning work out didn't happen. 1st off Steve didn't get a chance to read all of the P90X info that he wanted to because he went to bed early.. and 2nd I didn't get my lazy butt out of bed until it was time to get up and get ready for work. SOOOOOO I guess that just means I'll have to bust it out at lunch today and possibly tonight.
On a side note, I just went with Steve to get the volume issue resolved in the gym.. yesterday I used the P90X Kenpo disc in silence because I failed to push one measly little button.. damit.. oh well I still got in an awesome work out.. you don't have to be able to listen to work out and follow a DVD right?? I guess sight would be the only necessity. So anyway the volume issue is resolved and while we were down in the gym Steve felt he needed to show me the proper way to work a few of the machines since I complain about being a Nerd for reading the instructions in front of all of the "MEAT" down there.. so he was kind enough to show me and it is VERY apparent that I need arm and upper body strength training uuhhh like IMMEDIATELY.. I did one pull up using 110lb assist so that means I got about 63lbs of butt up in the air... I seriously need to get this little weakling arms up to shape.. and I thank God every day that I don't have those hangy things on the sides... long arms tend to stretch that stuff out... Thank you God!
So today's lesson will be Shoulder's and Arms.. and yes I know I am not going in the proper P90X order at this time but it is because I am just getting warmed up and ready to begin the P90X 3 month journey after our vacation .. plus I should have my Brazil Butt Lift dvd in as well and I can't wait to get started on that.. I don't really need a butt lift but would like to firm it up some and work on my inner thighs.. this dvd is supposed to work out 3 muscles in your butt (yeah you have 3 in there ladies and gents) , abs, thighs, hips, the whole shabam.. I really am excited... I have a few more AES protein shakes left to finish up and then we have decided to invest in some of the Shakeology drinks.. they are meal replacement drinks that have tons of GOODIES in them.. and yes if you think that I sound like a Beachbody infomercial .. good job you pay attention.. I am not a BB Coach (yet, thinking about it) but I know for a fact that at least one of their products works and that is P90X... I have also done a lot of research on some of the supplement products BB has to offer and the Shakeology product is top rated so I figure I'll give it a try.
So since I am at work I should probably get to it.. Just wanted to blab about a few things..
Have an AWESOME day! BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment