Well I got it.. my highly anticipated Brazil Butt Lift DVD's came in today and guess who did a work out on it??? yep that would be ME.. so yes it is AWESOME.. I totally love it.. it is hard as hell though and I think that is why I love it so much.. I was sweating so bad it was dripping from my nose and I was standing under a fan while the a/c was running.. hard stuff I tell ya.. my legs and butt will remind me tomorrow I am sure. So I did Bum Bum tonight it is about a 35 minute work out with the last 5 minutes being a cool down period. I have a lot of work to do on the coordination front.. but most of it I could do just not 100% (yet).. I love it so much I am gonna keep it.. (haha, get it.. like a puppy or kitten) well anyway.. so now the dilema.. I can't figure out how many calories I burned during that work out... I tried Googling it and got NOTHING.. so I have placed the question on my Facebook status to see if any of the Beachbody folk may know and come to the rescue. I can't complete my diet and fitness log without that info... arrgghh
So Steve took some before pics and I can't wait to see the after pics.. I just know they will be ROCKIN.. I finished my work out with a AES AdvantEDGE protein drink to help the ol' muscles regain their something or another (insert technical stuff here) ... after I have finished the remaining shakes I have, I am gonna order Shakeology.. it is a meal replacement shake that per the reviews is awesome.. we shall see.. I don't like to spend that much money on something that doesn't work.. so IT BETTER BRING IT!!!
Well it is 11:06pm and I know I am gonna be tired tomorrow.. should prob start my workout earler than 9pm huh??? maybe tomorrow I'll do it during my lunch hour at the gym at work..
Until then.. have a wonderful night and sweet dreams..
You can do this Katie, Remember your goals always!!
No comments:
Post a Comment