So I did extremely well with my actual FOOD at lunch time.. only about 163 calories in all.. and SUPER YUMMY choice.. I had about 1/4th of a McAlister's Sweet Chipotle Chicken Salad (fat free dressing) and thought I was doing sooo darn good.. then I looked up the Sweet Tea I had and SUPER OUCH MART... 308 Calories.. ouch... so I immediately stopped drinking the tea and will either give it away or toss it, not the cup though it is recyclable.. YAH!!
I am slowly learning about nutrition .. even got Nutrition for Dummies (from the library of course, didn't spend money) and I will learn.. I have a pretty good idea about what to eat and what not too but really didn't think much about drinks other than things like shakes, pop, and other known sugary drinks.. I am not sure why I wouldn't have thought about Sweet (hint) Tea... Well I do now and I am fortunate enough to have great friends and one of them just took my tea so I wouldn't have to toss it, and she gave me grapes in exchange for it.. YUMMY.
I am trying to get a few gals on board with working out.. everyone can benefit from working out and eating healthier Right???? I know I wont depend on them to work out with because I know this is an individual goal of mine and working out is really an individual thing.. but it never hurts to have lots of support and a few buddies to work out with every once in a while.. but since we have a super cool FREE gym at work, why the hello not have some gals join me down there.. the room is plenty big enough... but I know, since I have done it before, that I can do it alone.. this is my Katie goal and I know I can only depend on Katie to do the right thing and take control of my body.
Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. ~Edward Stanley
No comments:
Post a Comment