Today I got started.. it wasn't a well planned attempt but it was a start and I am proud of myself.
I got in 40 minutes of Kenpo X and boy do I need some coordination skills. I found out quickly that kicking and punching really has an art to it.. I'll have to keep working at it, cuz I aint got it right now!
Tomorrow morning we (Stephen and I) are going to try to do it early in the morning so we can get it in before the nasty day starts.. so Chest and Back here we come.. Ab Ripper X may have to wait until tomorrow night because I am not sure we will have an hour and 1/2 to dedicate to this in the AM before work.. we shall see.. I have 20 more minutes of working out tonight so I think I am just going to do a few crunchers and call her a night..
We are getting closer to our Camping trip.. I am so excited.. also excited about getting my Brazil Butt Lift DVD set soon.. I eagerly go to the mail box each day like a kid at Christmas time.. it is crazy.. I also got Nutrition for Dummies.. I need to read up and learn how to eat better and why I am eatting the things I eat.. EDUCATION is my friend!
I can do this, I really can! I turned down home made Rice Krispie treats that mom and Joshua made today.. they look sooo darn good.. and also got offered a donut this mrng.. passed on it too.. I am doing great... actually when I was offered the donut I got this vivid image in my head of my butt and it had two donuts for my cheeks.. LOL I guess the saying is true.. "You are what you eat"!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment