Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Great News!!

Well I had my follow up appt with the Ortopedic Surgeon today and whoo hoo.. My bone density test came back normal so no worries there.. YAHHH .. now my Vitamin D levels didn't fair so well, the range is between 30-100 and mine was right at 30 so I have to stop on my way home to pick up some Vit D and I need to spend at least 20-30 minutes a day in the sun. I think I can handle all of that... I can run but ONLY after strengthening my thighs and hips up some to bear some of the weight and take the pressure off of my knees. The paper also suggested that I do walking instead of running for a while.. blahhh but oh well what ever it takes.. I want to get this bod to rockin so whatever it takes...
On my eating today, I think I am doing AWESOME.. I do seem to go over my sugar intake a lot but it is all from fruit.. and I am not going to stop eating fruit so my numbers look good.. I have cut out all the unnecessary sugars (candy, soda, cookies, etc...) so I think that the sugars from fruits aren't that bad for me.. I will do additional research and ask around but I just think that if I am gonna get sugars wouldn't it be better to come from fruit than other sources???? huh huh??
So anyway.. I also am excited because a few of the gals around work want to do the Brazil Butt Lift DVD with me at work.. that makes me happy to see that others want to get on the GET FIT Train.. I have a few more EAS drinks and then I am going to order some Shakeology.. I can't wait for that.. it is a replacement meal and I hear it is actually GOOD.. I know from the label it is GOOD FOR YOU but the taste is what I was worried about.. I hope they are right but I am sure they are.. I don't think that many people would stand behind a product if it tastes like crap.. or at least I would hope not.
I am going to try to go walking around 3pm today to get in 20 minutes of my time.. and then go walking with or without my mom and Russell later this evening for the remainder of my time. I need to burn those calories and get my heart pumping!
BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment