Monday, June 21, 2010

The Journey Begins

Today, well actually this past weekend.. I made the decision to change my life.. I am going to get my body back and be in the best shape of my life.
I have a goal, plan of action and awesome team of coaches and support group.

My Goal
To lose at least 25lbs, live a healthier lifestyle, stengthen my entire body
Date
06/21/10
Groups, Orginations, Networks, people to work with
Steve (hubby), Shannon (Beachbody coach), April (Personal trainer)
Plan of Action
Work out 6 days a week, for 30-60 minutes, eat healthier, cut out sugary snacks and drinks, educate myself on nutrition and training. Use P90X, Brazil Butt Lift, and Yoga to achieve my goals. Work out even if I don't feel like it and even if I can only give 25%.
Time Limit
December 31st, 2010
Benefits
Healthier heart, body and mind. Ability to keep up with my husband and son. Feel more confident about myself. Look great in my clothes. If I am lucky, lose a few bra sizes!

You can do this, I know you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment