Well today I had a super awesome day.. I ate VERY well and came in Under my calorie points.. whoo hoo.. I also did the BBL again and yet again it kicked my patootie. but I felt I did do a few of the moves better than last night. My legs and butt hurt quite a bit mostly my legs when I sit down or get up but it is well worth it.. and this weekend I will not be able to do any of my video work outs so I will work on my arms.. and hopefully be able to get in a few hikes to get in the cardio aspect. I wish I could run.. but won't know that until next week. Finger's X'd.
So I am gonna turn in early tonight.. stayed up WAY too late last night... no work tomorrow or Monday though so YIPPEE..
Bring it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment