Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gotta get back to it

Well we are back from our camping trip and I ate a bit off track but nothing too bad.. I had a Dr Pepper .. SUE ME.. LOL but I also drank about 123425 gallons of water and equally sweated it out. But as far as exercise goes.. I walked every where I went and even went hiking a few times.. went swimming and used the stairs instead of the elevator (at the lodge we stayed in the last day due to lightening storms).
So today I have to get back to it.. and today isn't a great day for getting back to it but I am going to .. I am soo darn tired and need to catch up on my sleep.. yep gonna hit the sack early tonight. I have walked once already today and plan on doing it again after this post. I am back on track with my eating I am doing good with water consumption, eating low to no fat foods.. lots of fruits, veggies and nuts. I will try to get my mom out for a walk this evening so that will make 3 walks so I will at least get in my 60 minutes of exercise today. Tomorrow I am going to get back on my cardio kick and get this fat off my azz.. I want to start working on my arms too and hopefully after my follow up appt with Dr M tomorrow (orthopedic surgeon) I could start the P90X for REAL DOG.. I am super excited about and can't wait to see what type of results I get and Steve too .. I love working out with him.. he inspires me to be great.
So we shall see.. If I get brave enough I'll pin up some before pics so everyone can see my SUPER KATIE TRANSFORMATION!!!
until then!!!

I ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment