Yesterday was a super crazy day I am guessing..
I do my normal routine work out of Plyometrics.. the Mother of all P90X right.. well then after dinner I am sitting on the computer lazin around and Steve says.. I am gonna do Legs and Back tonight.. wanna do it with me? Well I didn't realize he was joking and said SURE.. WTFreak???
I am on drugs??? well guess what.. I did it.. and today well my knees are reminding me of how crazy that was!!! They feel like they are about to bust off of my legs onto the floor.. that would not be good at all. :)
I didn't do all of the back work because I have shoulders and arms today and will get plenty of work doing that. I am really Bringing it this Phase.. I want to get in great shape and be the best I can.. I want to have a body I am comfortable with and love to look at .. I am getting there but I have a ways to go to get to my goal.
Speaking of goals.. My original goal was to lose 25-30lbs but now I am more interested in toning up and gaining muscle (not too much) but the weight isn't as important any more.. I do like seeing the numbers go down but it doesn't break me when I don't see a movement. I measure tomorrow and I am eager and anxious to see the results.. I am fairly sure I lost a few inches in my chest area because I have to use the 1st (inner) hooks on my bra LOL and I have always been on the middle or last one so this is quite an accomplishment for me seeing that my chest area is one of my most "PROBLEM" areas mentally. I think I have a few normal Problems spots just like most women.. Chest, Butt and thighs.. but I am getting them in shape slowly but surely.. "THUMBS UP"
"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." ~ Thomas Edison
No comments:
Post a Comment