Why must I make terrible food choices??? I am just HUNGRY.. I hate this feeling.. I hate that I am depending on something like FOOD to complete me..
My tummy hurts.. I am HUNGRY..
Today I thought I was doing good.. I got a Chick-fil-a Chargrilled Chicken Breast only .. no bread or anything.. so then I come back to work and think "Hmm I'll go get some veggies from the crapoteria" so I go to get some and guess what .. they have Fried Okra (totally love), Potatoes O'Brien, and corn and peas (EWWWW) so with my choices I get the Okra and Potatoes.. well then I get the 3rd degree from Steve and end up only eating about 1/2 cup of the okra and maybe 2 slices of the potatoes.. Steve resigned as my coach because I ate the Okra... He suggested I should have gotten a salad instead of the okra..well I just don't like salad that much and it cost an arm and a leg down there anyway... I just don't understand why I am hungry all the time... why can't I eat a little something, be happy and go on... I normally eat about every 2 hours but it just doesn't always hack it.. What can I do??? I am pleading and begging for help.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ~ Oscar Wilde
No comments:
Post a Comment