Friday, August 20, 2010

ARRRGGGHH FOOD!!

Why oh WHY is food so demanding.. my mind is trying to be weak and I refuse to let it. I have so much going on right now and I just want to forget about FOOD.. why am I hungry all the darn time? I don't want to eat yet my tummy is growling and my head is hurting..
I need something to help curb this "THING" to tame this "THING".
I am not a drug person and I have never considered myself being of addictive personality but damn this is so overwhelming. I am basically a hypocrite.. I tell people all day. "It is a mind thing, you can control it" but in reality I am struggling with it myself..

FOOD is the devil and I am going to resist it.. I will WIN, I am a WINNER, I can overcome this.. I am strong, I am brave and I am WOMAN..
I will not let food run my life.. I will find a solution! GUM, Gum is the solution.. yes!!!

"The indispensable first step in getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want" ~ Ben Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment