Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Pound down!!

Yeah baby.. I have total weight loss of 8lbs so far.. I can't believe it.. well I should since I am working my butt off .. literally I guess haha..
I start Phase III of P90X on Wednesday.. I can't believe I have made it this far.. I have about 35 days left.. sounds like a long time but it really isn't once you get started on it..
I keep reading my last post about FOOD and it motivates me to be strong and not let it beat me.. and I think I am doing great..
Well I think that I am really going to bust it out this next Phase.. just to see what I got and what results I can get.. I have been adding more ab work and it is starting to show.. I hope to have a 6pk within the next few months.. finger's X'd... I know I can do this!!

Victory belongs to the most persevering!! ~ Napoleon

No comments:

Post a Comment