Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Phase III starts TODAY!

I am really gonna BRING IT this phase.. it is the last one for this round of P90X and I want to show off what I have gained so far and gain more.. so I have about 28 days of HARD CORE work ahead of me starting TODAY..
I have Chest and Back today and I am pumped. I am a little bummed that I have to do my work out at home because the work gym is still closed arrghh.. because I can't do the actual pull ups at home.. I only have a pull up bar at home and I am not strong enough (YET) to do unassisted pulls ups.. so I'll have to make due with the bands...
I will be taking my current measurements on Saturday 08/28.. I am super excited to see the results of that. I know I have lost 8lbs total since starting and I have to have lost some inches because my clothes fit so loosely now! YAHH
I would like to drop about 25lbs but I know gaining muscle will cause a plateau in my weight loss and I can deal with that...
Wish me luck with this Phase.. I have done all of the discs now so I know what to expect.. know I have to see what I have INSIDE!

"There is only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give everything." ~ Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment