I think I really need FOOD help.. now I just had a very healthy and great lunch but I just feel like I need more help because I am HUNGRY all the darn time.. I hate that feeling and I am not sure if I am truly hungry or just think I am .. so confusing.. why does food have this much control over me?
So far today I have had this:
Breakfast
Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal with 1 cup of skim milk
1 cup of organic seedless watermelon chunks
1 cup of low acid, pulp free OJ
Snack
Tomato & Basil Chips (about 12 chips)
8oz water
Lunch
Veggie Scrambler (2 egg whites, fresh broccoli, red onion, sweet peppers, tomato, spinach, fat free mozzarella cheese, fat free sour cream, salsa, and 1 Tbsp bacon bit pieces)
1 cup of organic seedless watermelon chunks
16oz water
Snack
6 Reduced Fat Nilla Waffers
Chocolate Muscle Milk
I should have left out the chips and nilla waffers right? See I know I just can't do.. WHY???
No comments:
Post a Comment