well I have been doing Barbie's Clean Eating Challenge for 4 days now.. using Michi's Ladder (Tier 1 & 2).. it is going well.. I used my cheat meal today and it was great.. I got Taco Bueno for lunch.. party taco and party burrito.. I took almost all of the cheese off (about 90%) and thoroughly enjoyed them both.. YUMMY.. now back to my clean eating regimen.. I am actually doing pretty good.. you get one cheat meal a week and today was my day.. next week I'll be using Wednesday as my cheat meal day since I have the Uproar Fest Concert.. I am thinking pizza LOL but not sure.. I may still try to be a little good.. who knows..
I am super proud of myself.. I am doing good and my weight is staying the same or going down a little bit.. I am currently at 169.5 which is awesome.. I haven't been past 170 in FOREVER.. I just want to make it to 165 for now.. my overall goal 150 but I know I should celebrate each milestone and going under 170 is SUPER!!!
I can do this.. I know I can.. and on October 6th.. my beautiful birthday.. I will enjoy a big ol fat piece of b-day cake and highly enjoy it..
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase; just take the first step" ~ Dr Martin Luther King Jr
No comments:
Post a Comment