Well I DID IT.. I graduated P90X on September 27th, 2010. I can't believe I stuck with it for 3 hard long months. It seriously kicked my butt until the end. I feel so much more stronger, confident and healthier. I still have a little ways to go but I feel AWESOME and I am proud of my efforts and achievements.
90 Day Stats:
Weight -12lbs
Chest -2.5 inches
R Arm +1/2 inches
L Arm +1/4 inches
Waist -3 inches
Hips -4 inches
R Thigh -1 inch
L Thigh -1 inch
Confidence +100%
Health +110%
All of that sweat and tears have paid off. And I am ready to start my next journey to a healthy and fit LIFE. I am going to do 4 weeks of Classic Brazil Butt Lift and try to incorporate C25K in there for 9 weeks. I'll do P90X again and I want to try Insanity out. This is a lifestyle, habit, mental, body, and soul change for me.. it is my new life and I LOVE IT!
"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go" ~William Feather
No comments:
Post a Comment