Monday, November 1, 2010

Missing: Me

Well I have had a rough patch lately and have just been letting negativity overrun me. I have to get out of that mindset and do what it takes to be ME! I started BBL and a little running.. BBL is great but after P90X it just didn't challenge me enough so I moved back to P90X for a 2nd round.. SUPER right? well not really.. after the 1st complete week I felt great and was proud of my accomplishments because I was actually doing the work outs soooo much better than the 1st round. Well then vacation came along and it is really hard to take P90X with you on the road to visit family because not only do you have to have the space you have to have the time and in our case we live so far away from all of our family that we like to spend pretty much all of time visiting and catching up. I know some may consider that an excuse but I don't.. You can't judge unless you are in the same shoes. So I did actually get one run in while visiting but OMG it was 33 degrees out there and I of course brought shorts to work out in LOL needless to say my 30+ minute run whittled down to a tough 20 minutes. A very COLD 20 minutes.. now get this.. it wasn't really my legs that got cold.. my hands (especially my thumbs) and my ears were hurting so bad.. I didn't even worry about the breathing thing LOL I was in pain.. haha
Well so to add to the coldness and mind you I chose the COLDEST morning of the trip to run, but after that my sister in law informed me that I should run with our dog or just not do it at all because there was a missing girl from the neighborhood and they suspected foul play. So that kind of freaked me out because I can't run with Russell, he is impossible to control when he sees something he wants on walks let alone a run LOL .. he would have taken me for a run rather hahaha.. And so I didn't run any more for the remainder of my trip. Good thing I think though since they found the girls remains during that week in the park I was running near YIKES.. so I guess I was OK for not running..
So anyway after that long ramble.. I get home and am ready to Rock and Roll again with my exercise routine right?? WRONG.. I get a super duper allergy attack and am out for 2 days.. then the Halloween ruckus starts and now here I am November 1, 2010 and I should be on my Recovery week from my 1st month of P90X.. buttttttt NOOOOO I am not.. I am sitting here typing about how I am missing.
But I did decide to take a small break from working out and here is my reason..
I am a new Beachbody coach and I want to get my biz off the ground and running. I spend 1 to 1 1/2 hours daily on P90X or another exercise program.. after working a full day, cooking for my family, eating, homework and quality time.. it is time for bed.. so I have had no time to make on working on my biz.. so I have decided that I will replace my work out time with Biz time until I can get it MOVING.. but will continue to do small exercises (10-15 minutes) when I can each day. I am dieting also kinda.. I don't really consider it dieting though because I eat pretty healthy every day any way.. so what i am doing is .. I am eliminating grains every other day. So no rice, bread, pasta, cereal, etc... every other day.. and so far I am doing really good.. I am down to 165 lbs so I am still losing weight and I only have about 10-15lbs to go. I am excited and will do anything to get to my goal of 150-155..

"To guarantee success, act as if it were impossible to fail." ~ Dorothea Brande

No comments:

Post a Comment