Thursday, September 23, 2010

I did IT!!

I joined the Beachbody Team as a COACH.. I feel I am now ready to do this.. I wanted to get my mind straight and my body in order. I have accomplished both. I am doing awesome on my food. I occasionally have a snack that is not GREAT for you but is not too bad for you either. I need that kind of balance in my life LOL
I am so super excited about starting this Journey.. I love to inspire others to get fit and healthy. I am not a pushy person and I CAN NOT try to sell products that I don't believe in so this is PERFECT for me because I TOTALLY believe in the Beachbody products.. I know for a fact that P90X and Brazil Butt Lift work.. if you stick with them and eat clean. I also Love the Recovery Drink.. YUMMY it is my favorite after workout drink. I sooo recommend it to anyone doing a strenuous work out.
So CHEERS to me on beginning this newest journey in my new Healthy Lifestyle.

"What lies before us and what lies beyond are tiny compared to what lies within us" ~Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment