Well today I completed Day 76 of P90X round 1.. I missed a day some how so I ended up making up for it tonight.. I did Legs and Back (supposed to have done yesterday) and then KenpoX .. so I BROUGHT IT for 2 hours straight.. that is just crazy.. I am sure I'll pay for it tomorrow LOL
I am super proud of myself for making it this far.. I have 2 more weeks and I'll be DONE with this stage.. then onto Brazil Butt Lift for 4 weeks. And I am going to try to start the C25K again (this time without breaking my Tibia).
I actually used the pull up bar tonight.. I used a chair but I still did very well. I got 8 on each of the 1st round workouts and then about 7 or 6 on the last round.. I was pooped LOL
Tomorrow is my rest day but I have a few rooms left to clean to get the house ready for Wednesday's visitor..
"When someone tells me the is only one way to do things, it always lights a fire under my butt. My instant reaction is, I'm gonna prove you wrong."
-Picabo Street
No comments:
Post a Comment