Today is day 78.. WOW.. I am almost done with this round..
Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps.. YUMMY..
I have decided to do 4 week so Brazil Butt Lift along with starting C25K again. I need to get some new running shoes, I have been taking calcium and taking vit D for a few months now so I am praying that my bones are stronger now and since I have been working out hoping that I have strengthened up to help ease the run some. Finger's x'd I don't break another tibia..
I am excited about starting to run again.. when I was doing it before it was so nice out there.. like I was free and had some much needed Katie time alone. Even if I was in pain it was still just ME and the wind... After BBL and C25K I really want to try Insanity. That work out looks awesome..
Well I'll close for now.. will update later this week...
"It is a rough road that lead to the height of greatness" ~Seneca
No comments:
Post a Comment