Well I have slacked quite a bit this weekend when it comes to actually working out.. but I did not by any means do NOTHING.. Saturday I ran around like a mad woman getting Joshua's Birthday Party going... then Sunday was my OFF DAY so that was OK.. but Monday the only excuse I can use is AF showed and was not very nice.. I had NO energy and NO motivation.. but Today.. I got my sweat on for sure..
Treadmill:
W3D1 C25K (brisk walk 5 mins, run 90 secs, walk 90 secs, run 3 mins, walk 3 mins x 2)
I did this but instead of x 2 I did it x 3.5.. I tried my hardest to go x 4 but couldn't make it.. I was TIRED and I had sweat running down my face and into my eyes.. LOL boy do I sweat when I run... it is crazy.
I am drinking lots of water and had a Shakeology for breakfast.. now my lunch wasn't great.. I had about a 1/2 cup of cheese tortellini ... I guess I'll have to make up for that huh??
No comments:
Post a Comment