Thursday, May 12, 2011

WOW it's been a while

Even though it has been a while since I have posted I have been very busy keeping up with my workouts and healthy lifestyle.. (not as well as I had hoped on the eating thing but working on it each day).
I have kept up with my running and I am able to go for about 20+ minutes at 4.7 to 4.9 speed and I am good with that.. I want to work on my stamina for a while and then I'll concentrate on speed and time..
I am lifting heavier and more often.. I can definitely see a difference in my body.. my legs are getting AWESOME and my arms are getting stronger each time.. I love it.. I feel I have the perfect body for lifting because I am tall and lean.. it shows when I lift and I totally LOVE that..
I do have to work on my core and my abs.. they are not so easy to show definition.. darn spare ten speed bike tire LOL I am working on it though.. and each day I am getting stronger mentally when it comes to making better food choices and drinking tons of water.
I will make it through this and I will get the body that I long for!

Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment