Thursday, February 10, 2011

02/09/2011

I slacked today and did NOTHING.. I can't believe it but I did.. I guess that means today and the rest of this week I have to torture myself to get back in line.. WHY do I do this to myself.

EXCUSE:
Worked from home due to Snow in.. arrgghh.. worked in PJ's until 1pm shhhh don't tell anyone.. and had a meeting at 5pm that took about an hour and a half... then it was time to cook dinner, eat, get Joshua to bed.. well then I had the perfect opportunity and guess what I did instead??? I baked!! I baked a Cinnamon Bubble Loaf. At least I made it more healthy than the original recipe.. I cut the sugar way down and used skim milk and Heart Smart Bisquick.. it was delish..

Ok excuse time over.. time to get my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment