I have decided to only talk about my workouts to myself and on this blog.. One it helps me stay accountable to myself.. no one else really matters.
I do feel like a lot of people get tired of me posting stuff on my FB acct about working out and eating healthy. I guess they are either jealous or upset with themselves that they can't do it or WONT do it.
I have been using Jerry as an excuse not to workout for the past month and that is ridiculous. How can a baby be an excuse.. Katie get off your ass and workout and eat better.
No more Cherry Vanilla Dr Peppers or Sweet tea.. no more tator tots (even if they are the kid's meal pck).. If I start today I can be ready for Warrior Dash in September and have an Awesome Birthday gift for myself..
I did it last year for my Birthday so I guess this year shouldn't be any different.
So my plan is this.
Lose 10-15 lbs this month!
Shakeology once a day
Carbs only for breakfast if any
Lean meats and lots of beans
Workout at least 30 minutes a day using The Insanity program.. I HAVE TO GET THROUGH THIS PROGRAM once and for all!!!
Update this blog daily on my accountability regardless if it is to say I failed!
Will try to throw in some weight training as well!
Starting stats to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment