Well I am currently on day 3 of Insanity attempt #3 and things are going well.. finger's x'd I can keep it up for 63 days..
so here are my Fit Test Results from my very 1st attempt at it.. and I am proud to say I have improved.. not by much but still an improvement means I am moving in the right direction right?? Oh yeah and I am still not sure if you count every kick or every other one LOL
Insanity Fit Test #1 (Novemeber 22, 2010)
Day 1 Fit Test results:
Switch Kicks: *either 37 or 74
Power Jacks: 34
Power Knees: **66
Power Jumps: 22
Globe Jumps: 7 (YIKES)
Suicide Jumps: 9
Push-up Jacks: 13
Low Plank Oblique: 25
*not sure if I count every kick or every other kick
**do you switch to the other side for the next test?
Insanity Fit Test #1 (August 1, 2011)
Day 1 Fit Test results:
Switch Kicks: 55 or 110
Power Jacks: 47
Power Knees: 70
Power Jumps: 27
Globe Jumps: 8
Suicide Jumps: 10
Push-up Jacks: 18
Low Plank Oblique: 25 or 50
So as you can see I did do better on most things 9 months later.. let's see how it changes in 2 months from now.. next fit test is 08/15/11.
No comments:
Post a Comment