Friday, July 2, 2010

Shoulders & Arms Plus Ab Ripper X

I got Shoulders and Arms done today at the gym and it wasn't bad I could actually do all of the exercises.. I think I can add a few pounds on for a few of them but we shall see.. and tonight I did the Ab Ripper X.. there are like 364 or so crunches/sit ups in all during the 16 minutes of work out but I am fairly confident that I only did about 100 or maybe ... just maybe 150.. I'll get stronger I know.. and uuuhh yeah by the way.. my 5 year old son Joshua was doing the Mason Twists as good if not better than Tony Horton... LOL that little kid is RIPPED for sure.. he was too darn cute doing the exercises with Steve and I. Yep got Steve-O down there too.. it was a family thang..
So tomorrow is the beloved Yoga-X I love yoga but darn that is super hard mart.. LOL but I love it when it is over, I feel all stretched out and powerful.. LOL
Welp I am pooped and ready for bed.. I'll catch you all on the flip side

Intellectual tasting of life will not supersede muscular activity. ~ Ralph Wado Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment